Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello! HI!

Hello Beautiful!) I am so so so happy to start my new blog in English! I hope that you will like it and I will try to do my best!
 Firstly, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Skinny Witch, I know it sounds little bit funny, but I prefer to be fantasy character for you. I will do my post about everything that you my followers will ask for! I would like to tell you about my favorites in make up, fashion, I will show you some OOTD, my collection of shoes and bags, and also a lot secrets about make up.
I hope you enjoy it!

Love you

Always remember you are beautiful!)



                                                                         XoXo Skinny Witch!

1 comment:

  1. "
    Great post! We would like to feature your post on Tropika Club too if that's possible?
    Tropika Club Deals is part of the Tropika Club ecosystem:

    Tropika Club Magazine – Get the latest scoops on beauty, grooming and wellness
    Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals
    Tropika Club Bookings – Discover and book services at amazing off-peak discounts

    Tropika Club Magazine crafts and curates articles for the discerning male and female. We provide up-to-date articles on Beauty and Vogue for gals, and articles on Grooming and Style for guys. Supporting Tropika Club’s vision to bring the best beauty, wellness and fitness services to our visitors, we also have a review section on the best services and selections under Top Picks. "

    ReplyDelete