Thursday, November 15, 2012

Review: Limited Edition Diorific Vernis

Hello Beautiful!) Today I want to do a small review about Limited Edition Diorific Vernis I have in colour 901 Diva!   The Christmas collection is amazing!!  I fell in love with every single thing! Really!
I bought nail polish and false lashes (001 silver) I did not buy gold ones because there were too long)



  




 



The texture is good, high quality, like all Dior nail polishes.The color is just black with non visible golden glitter. The packaging visually  is amazing and very good quality, but in use it is little bit uncomfortable, because of its tiniest holder. 
Price is £19

My Rate (maximum 10)

Packaging         7 (beautiful, but uncomfortable)
Quality              8 ( because of brush)
Colour             10 (just good black one)

I recommend to buy it just for collection and because of the packaging.


If you have something from this collection write in comments) I will be very happy!) 




                                                     XoXo Skinny Witch!

1 comment: